I am writing this from my lovely hospital room #328. It's actually a very big private room with 2 Tvs! I am feeling great as long as I'm not moving. But pain is pretty bad whenever I have to get up out of bed. I can't imagine what its like for mom's who have Csections and have similar pain but also an infant to care for!! Surgery went well. No cancer! That was my #1 worry. And it turns out I don't even have ovarian cysts like we thought. Turns out my fallopian tubes were infected and very enlarged from an old infection. That caused my tubes to swell up and close off. So my doctor cleaned out my tubes and opened them up. This will make my tubes return to normal size and will hopefully stay open without much scar tissue. We will know more in 2-3 months when I have an HSG test to see if the tubes are open and by how much. But that means there is still a chance we can get pregnant naturally! This is definitely good news as I don't have cancer and did not have to have any organs removed! I should be going home tomorrow. No work or driving for 2 weeks. Looks like lots of TV watching & computer time in my immediate future:) Thanks to everyone for lots of prayers & support! God & my guardian angels were definitely with me this week.
Serving 16 Sweet 16 Tennis Club Party
-
Sweet 16 tennis party with pink and green decor, poolside backdrop, custom
treats, and stylish Serving 16 party details.
The post Serving 16 Sweet 16 Ten...
3 months ago


1 comments:
What great news. I hope you heal up quickly! I'm really glad to hear that.
Post a Comment