Tuesday, October 26, 2010

October in review

My oh my this month flew by! My surgery was 4 weeks ago today. I can't hardly believe it. I have been back at work for 2 weeks now. I still have a little pain every now & then and less painful aches, but all in all doing so much better! I plan to start back at the gym tomorrow so wish me luck!! I have had 3 weddings to attend this month, two of which I was in the wedding. All while healing up. It was crazy! Witnessed an AMAZING Mizzou vs. Oklahoma game this past Saturday. Wish I could have been there in person! I will be posting some awesome pictures of my sister & new brother-in-law from their wedding earlier this month. But for now I am beat and off to bed!!

1 comments:

Mayoroffun said...

Good luck at the gym.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...