I had my HSG test today and it showed both my fallopian tubes were open & clear!!! I had myself convinced that it would be bad news so I'm still a bit in shock about it. But we are so happy! Doc gave us the green light to start trying to conceive again. I know this doesn't ensure a pregnancy and we could very well have more hurdles to cross but this is a huge step in the right direction. Thank goodness for Christmas miracles!
(and yes, I never posted the wedding pics that I promised but maybe in some spare time...ha!)
Serving 16 Sweet 16 Tennis Club Party
-
Sweet 16 tennis party with pink and green decor, poolside backdrop, custom
treats, and stylish Serving 16 party details.
The post Serving 16 Sweet 16 Ten...
3 months ago


1 comments:
Glad to hear it Amy! Congrats!!!
Post a Comment