Today was unexpected. Did not expect today to be the last day I saw my grandfather. Or "Grumpy Gramps" as he liked to call himself. I went to see him after work & he did not seem well at all. His breathing wasn't right and I could not wake him up to eat. He had spent several hours in the ER last night after a fall and had some physical therapy today. I didn't know he was about to die but I knew something didn't feel right. I then had a very spiritual experience. I prayed out loud that God would comfort grandpa and heal him and help him. Not a minute later I saw his chest stop moving and I knew he had taken his last breath. I started to feel a little panicky and went to get a nurse. They started CPR but he was already with the angels. I felt a calm come over me that I can't even describe. I knew Grandpa had his wish of being at peace. I will miss him terribly but am happy he can finally rest. I love you Grumpy Gramps
Serving 16 Sweet 16 Tennis Club Party
-
Sweet 16 tennis party with pink and green decor, poolside backdrop, custom
treats, and stylish Serving 16 party details.
The post Serving 16 Sweet 16 Ten...
3 months ago


2 comments:
I am sorry for your loss. I just lost my grandmother a few weeks ago and I am still in shock. It is so surreal to have someone be around your whole life and then just be...gone.
My thoughts are with you.
so sorry for your loss :(
how reassuring to feel that he is at peace and free. my thoughts and condolances are with your family.
Post a Comment