This past weekend was supposed to be full of relaxing & sewing & hanging with the girls while hubby was out of town on his annual trout trip. But then life intervened & my weekend did not go quite as planned. Friday Grandpa B fell and in attempting to catch himself, he broke his arm pretty severely in 3 places. He has spent the whole weekend in the hospital in pain & on so many pain meds they are making him loopy. He is having surgery tomorrow & should go home towards the end of the week.
a few random thoughts before I head to bed.....I did get a little sewing done & will soon post some pics of a few items that I will be selling at my work's fundraiser next month......tomorrow I have my appointment with a new fertility doctor to try and see if we can get my ovulation figured out......yesterday it was almost 70 degrees & right now it's snowing!!
Serving 16 Sweet 16 Tennis Club Party
-
Sweet 16 tennis party with pink and green decor, poolside backdrop, custom
treats, and stylish Serving 16 party details.
The post Serving 16 Sweet 16 Ten...
3 months ago


1 comments:
Keeping your grandpa in my prayers. Bless his heart!
I'm hoping I will be able to get out later with camera in hand for some snow pictures :)
Post a Comment