Last year I started the Couch to 5K program. Did not get too far to say the least. Part of that reason excuse is that I started acupuncture and was told that jogging was off limits. But I finally decided that I'm going to get on with my life and quit putting things off until it is part of God's plan for me to have a baby. So today I did a baseline walk/jog 5k on the treadmill. It took me 48 min 57 seconds. ouch!! I was worn out afterwards!! My goal is to get my time down to 30 minutes by the end of the summer. Which is totally feasible IF I keep it up. That will be the hard part:) I have recruited a couple friends to run a 5k with me sometime. No idea when but maybe I can get one in by the end of the year!
1989 Taylor Swift Inspired Birthday Party
-
Celebrate with a 1989 Taylor Swift inspired birthday party blending
beach-blue details, New York City style, shimmer decor and themed desserts.
The post ...
7 hours ago


1 comments:
I've started the Couch to 5K program 3 times. I did it for like 3 days then had to start over. I never got past Week 1. I think I just eventually gave up and now I am doing P90X. I love P90X. It's a great workout and there's no running involved!
Post a Comment