Tuesday, February 1, 2011

**Snowpocalypse 2011**

We are in the middle of a blizzard right now! No work today & no work tomorrow!  Just lots of paperwork getting done, scrapbooking, and catching up on TV!  The snow started about 6:30 this morning & once it started it has not let up even for a second.  We have 40mph winds.  Highways are closed & the plows have been called off the streets because its too dangerous with all the blowing snow.  About 4pm we measured 13 inches of snow on our deck.  I will try to get an updated total tomorrow. 
I thought it would be cute to document the snow measurements with Mr. Potato Head.  I figured he would be around a lot longer!  Only took 1 1/2 hours to cover him up!!

 Going.....
 Going....
 GONE!!

Thankfully everyone I know made it home safely today & hope they stay home tomorrow!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...