After 20 months of trying to conceive, I am to the point where I will try/have tried just about any "trick" or anecdotal piece of advice. Yes, I realize that most of the past 20 months no matter what I did or how much I followed "just quit stressing about it" nothing would have worked due to my severely blocked tubes. And yes, my tubes are clear now and we are only on our 2nd month of trying since I got the "green light" from the doc. But I still can't shake the feeling that something is still "off." Which leads me to try just about anything! Even trying things I hate....like eating walnuts! Because they supposedly help implantation. And pineapple core. Not the juicy yummy part of the pineapple, the middle hard non-juicy core. Because it contains bromelain--an enzyme that also helps implantation. And then I stumbled upon something else I just had to try....
baby psychic predictions. I know. you think I'm crazy. I don't care:) It was something fun to try and only cost me $5. and don't worry, I'm not taking these as pure fact. Just a little something to help time pass & keep up my positive thinking. So here are my 2 predictions...
1. (my added comments are in red)
Greetings Amy,
I see for you that conception is take for a long time to you. I see many disapointments and hard work for trying. I see to you that doctors are involved for conception. Isee for you that this help to concieve is given in past times. I see this to help for you. I see this to bring disapointment for short time also. I see you to expect help to work for you instant(So true) I see for conception to come in march for this year.(Rick's grandma gets "feelings" about things that often turn out to be true. She has felt March for us as well though she originally said it for last March) I see this pregnancy to bring for you a girl. I see that husband for want a boy very badly. (I don't think Rick really cares at this point!) I see that little girl will be loved very many. I see that pregnancy will be easy to you. I see there is many exited to be mother. I see that this exitement to shadow any negatives for pregnancy. I see this child to come with surgery but plan for natural. I see that there is no negative outcome from surgery birth. Healthy mother and healthy daughter. I see that this little girl to be very content in first months of life. I see very quiet baby. I see that in young age this will for change. I see very loud child and demand for attention toyou. I see her to talk very often. I see her to love to voice. I see that she have way to sing from young age that will continue on into future times. I see that this will be last child to compleate family to you. I see that no other children in future times to come. (was disappointed by this though we do want to adopt one day)
Sister Haven
2. I see a find out with a positive test/conceive in MARCH OR APRIL THIS YEAR. I see a boy.
So maybe March is my magic month & it has been predicted by several people now. and as for the gender, it looks like a 50/50 chance. Shocking!! ;) We will see, only time will tell!
0 comments:
Post a Comment