Sunday, January 16, 2011

! Happy Birthday Charlie !

 Wishing a very HAPPY birthday to our friend Charlie!  We had a blast bowling last night.  And a yummy dinner at one of our favorites Mexican restaurants.  The only downside was that Rick & I forgot our leftovers at the restaurant.  I was really bummed about that once we got home & I was hungry!  I am not a great bowler AT ALL.  Last night I bowled several strikes & had my all time game high of 92!  woo hoo!! 



Happy Birthday!
Joy planned the party & asked us to wear some "bowling attire."  While she looked super cute in her hat, some of us dressed up:)   Rick & I went for a "70s" look....
Love Mac's crazy bowling shirt & the bowling tee that Charlie's girls made....
a great time was had by all.  :)

1 comments:

Lynsey Kaye said...

By favorite mexican restaurant - do you mean mi pueblito?? Jealous!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...