I.actually.sewed.something! With a sewing machine! I am still grinning from ear to ear so proud that I actually threaded my machine & got it to work. Granted, I broke 2 needles & had multiple thread jams in the process but I got through it! I wouldn't say I totally met my "learn how to sew" goal, but much greater progress that last year! So for my first project I made a texture blanket. This was a project inspired by something that my cousin Heather made for her son. As soon as I saw it I knew I just had to learn. What a cool unique gift that is also good for baby's development!! Heather made one for my nephew Tyler & let me observe. Here is Tyler's blanket..... And here is the one I made for a co-worker's upcoming baby shower.....
1989 Taylor Swift Inspired Birthday Party
-
Celebrate with a 1989 Taylor Swift inspired birthday party blending
beach-blue details, New York City style, shimmer decor and themed desserts.
The post ...
7 hours ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment