Thursday, April 28, 2011

Spring into Hope

Just when I was on a roll writing on my blog...I then became a slacker.  In my defense the past month has been crazy.  We had grandpa's funeral.  Then a week later Joy & I went to Nashville.  It was a blast!  {pics to follow}.  Once I was back home I had to finish sewing texture blankets for the first annual Spring into Hope charity shopping event.  This was a fundraiser for a center that I work for helping children with special needs.  It was my first event where I had a booth to sell something.  I had a blast.  I shared a booth with the creator of Tutti Frutti.  She had some very cute stuff!  I hope to be partners with her next year as well!

 and here is me with my cousin....my inspiration for the texture blankets.  Thanks for all your help Heather!!
after taking a small break from sewing I plan to get started on some blankets for next year!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...