Did you know 1 in 6 couples deals with infertility? Today closes out National Infertility week. Something I never thought I would be "celebrating" but alas, here I am! Ended the week by attending the first annual KC Infertility awareness conference. {check out the blog here} There was a wonderful turn out. Many more in attendance than I expected! It was such an awesome feeling to be in a room full of people who truly understand what I am going through. I received a lot of information from various programs & support groups across the city. Today was an encouraging & hopeful day! Can't wait to attend next year (though hopefully as a success story!)!!
1989 Taylor Swift Inspired Birthday Party
-
Celebrate with a 1989 Taylor Swift inspired birthday party blending
beach-blue details, New York City style, shimmer decor and themed desserts.
The post ...
7 hours ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment