HELLOOOOOO 3rd Trimester! So happy to have made it this far & praying baby keeps baking for 12 more weeks! People have told me that this trimester drags and seems to take forever. But I don't care. I am truly enjoying being pregnant. Love feeling Bean move around in my belly.
How far along: 28 weeks, 2 days
How big is baby: Bean is around 2 1/2 pounds now. wow!
How far along: 28 weeks, 2 days
How big is baby: Bean is around 2 1/2 pounds now. wow!
Weight gain: have not weighed myself in the last 2 weeks, but was up 24 pounds total at last appt.
Maternity clothes: yes!
Stretch marks? 2 tiny ones but they they still aren't growing or multiplying thankfully!
Stretch marks? 2 tiny ones but they they still aren't growing or multiplying thankfully!
Belly button in or out? in. not sure how this will go since I have had surgery through my belly button and it is pulled tighter than normal.
Wedding ring on or off? Most days on. Though a couple really hot and humid days it was super tight and I had to take it off.
Sleep: about the same. some nights great, other nights not so great.
Sleep: about the same. some nights great, other nights not so great.
Best moment of the week: celebrating making it to 3rd trimester, going through all the baby clothing we have bought or been given
Food cravings: ice cream
Food aversions: none
Symptoms: haven't had any heart burn or leg cramps lately thank goodness! I over did it yesterday with gardening, tons of laundry & cleaning. I was pretty exhausted and sore last night.
Baby movement: yes, lots! love it!
Gender: BOY!
What I'm looking forward to: kicking off the summer Memorial weekend, upcoming baby showers & 3D sonogram
What I'm looking forward to: kicking off the summer Memorial weekend, upcoming baby showers & 3D sonogram
What I miss: nothing.
Next appt: May 29th.
Next appt: May 29th.


0 comments:
Post a Comment