Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!!

To all the mommies, mommies-to-be, & mommies in Heaven....Happy Mother's Day!!
This mother's day was different for me.  Finally people were wishing me a happy mother's day.  Which felt weird. But wonderful.  It also made me think about & pray extra hard for all the women trying to become mommies & struggling with infertility.  Thanks to the extra hormones, I was also extra sad this year.  Missing my own mommy.  Sad that she will be watching her Grandson grow from Heaven and not here to hold him or help me through this journey of motherhood.  But at the same time I am so very thankful I had her as long as I did.  Breaks my heart when little children lose a parent or do not know what it is to even have a loving parent.  I am blessed that I did.   So Happy Mother's day mommy!


In baby news, we have officially given Bean a name...    Hudson.



1 comments:

Guiri de California said...

Happy Mother's Day to you! So sorry that lost your mom. I am sure, though, that she's your little one's guardian grandma. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...