Sunday, May 20, 2012

26 weeks (accidentally deleted so am reposting!)

(originally posted May 8, 2012)

How far along: 26 weeks, 4 days
How big is baby:  Bean is just under 2 pounds now.  He is about the size of a large zucchini.
Weight gain:  4 pounds since last month.  up 24 pounds total. Yikes!

Maternity clothes: yes!

Stretch marks?  2 tiny ones but they haven't grown in last couple weeks
Belly button in or out?  in.  not sure how this will go since I have had surgery through my belly button and it is pulled tighter than normal.
Wedding ring on or off?  Most days on.  Though a couple really hot and humid days it was super tight and I had to take it off.
Sleep:  about the same.  some nights great, other nights not so great.

Best moment of the week:  spending the weekend at the lake house for our anniversary.  relaxing on the dock while reading with Rick.  

Food cravings:  strawberry shortcake.  The sample at Costco sold me and I wanted it for days afterwards!
Food aversions:  none

Symptoms:  had a bad bout of reflux/heartburn Friday afternoon, evening, and night.  It was so bad that it actually woke me up during the night.  Went out and bought some Tums the next day but haven't really had issues again.
Baby movement:  yes, lots! love it!
Gender:  BOY!

What I'm looking forward to:  kicking off the summer Memorial weekend
What I miss:  nothing.

Next appt:  May 29th.
What is baby doing this week?:  He continues to practice breathing by inhaling & exhaling amniotic fluid.  The immune system is rapidly developing.  His hearing is more sensitive than it has been.  He may now hear Rick's voice as we chat with each other.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...