Friday, June 1, 2012

30 weeks


How far along: 30 weeks.  70 days to go. Seriously!?  I can't believe it.
How big is baby:  Bean is around 3 pounds and about 17 inches long (about the size of an eggplant)

Weight gain:  Oh boy.  gained 6 pounds in 3 weeks.  time to limit my carbs & sweets!
Maternity clothes: yes!

Stretch marks?  a few small ones
Belly button in or out?  in.  not sure how this will go since I have had surgery through my belly button and it is pulled tighter than normal.
Wedding ring on or off?  I can still get it on, but it is getting really tight and uncomfortable. So I have started leaving it off.
Sleep:  not that great this past week

Best moment of the week:  spending time at the lake with family and friends.  every time that I felt Bean kick around was amazing.

Food cravings:   nothing specific.  maybe S'mores.  (did I mention I just gained 6 pounds. LOL)
Food aversions:  none

Symptoms:  haven't had any heart burn or leg cramps lately thank goodness!  Have felt very tired this week.
Baby movement:  yes, lots! love it!
Gender:  BOY!

What I'm looking forward to:   upcoming baby showers & 3D sonogram
What I miss:  I missed being able to ride the waverunners when at the lake the past weekend, but having Bean is SOOO worth it

Next appt:  June 19th
What is baby doing this week?:  Baby's brain is getting bigger and is starting to take over tasks like temperature regulation..  Fetal REM activity is starting to occur which indicates distinct sleep and wake cycles.  Bean continues to put on some body fat.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...