Last Friday we went in for a 3D/4D sonogram. I was exactly 31 weeks. Little man was not too cooperative. He stayed curled up and the cord was in front of his face most of the time. That caused many of the pictures to look blurry. He was, however, very proud to show his little manhood:) Yep, he is still a boy! He often had his hands up by his face and a couple times we saw him sucking on his hands or the back of his wrist. It was too cute. I just love his nose and lips. Rick & I have decided that Bean has Rick's nose and my chin. It was so cool to see him looking like an actual baby in there! We both teared up when we saw his face and heard his heartbeat. So excited to meet this little guy in 2 more months.....
1989 Taylor Swift Inspired Birthday Party
-
Celebrate with a 1989 Taylor Swift inspired birthday party blending
beach-blue details, New York City style, shimmer decor and themed desserts.
The post ...
7 hours ago







2 comments:
He is adorable...just think about when you'll get to kiss those chubby cheeks!
I agree...his lips and nose are adorable!
Post a Comment