Sunday, June 17, 2012

32 weeks & 1st baby shower :)

Time is seriously flying. Cannot believe I have 8 weeks left (give or take).  My sister Amanda & sister-in-law Jenny hosted an amazing shower for Rick & me yesterday.  So thankful for all their hard work & all the gifts we received!  I will post pics following our latest update...


How far along: 32 weeks 2 days
How big is baby:  Bean is around 3 3/4 pounds and about 17 inches long 

Weight gain:  Hoping I am not still gaining 2 pounds every week like recently:)
Maternity clothes: yes!

Stretch marks?  a few small ones
Belly button in or out?  in.  not sure how this will go since I have had surgery through my belly button and it is pulled tighter than normal.
Wedding ring on or off?  umm...currently stuck on.  :(  I really wanted to wear it this week during some maternity pictures and my baby shower.  Unfortunately my fingers have swollen more than usual and I cannot get the ring off.  Going to try lots of water and much less salt next couple days and see if the swelling goes down.
Sleep:  still just depends

Best moment of the week:  enjoying our first baby shower and final childbirth class

Food cravings:   nothing specific
Food aversions:  none

Symptoms:  currently my biggest issue is swelling in my fingers!!
Baby movement:  yes, lots! love it!
Gender:  BOY!

What I'm looking forward to:   trip to Columbia next weekend for my birthday and a friend's wedding reception
What I miss:  taking my rings off easily!

Next appt:  June 19th
What is baby doing this week?:  More hair is starting to grow on his head.  He is gaining more body fat and his circulation continues to improve so he can regulate body temperature better.  His skeletal muscles are growing stronger and his bones are hardening even more.

Here I am at the baby shower.....32 weeks, 1 day
LOVE the diaper cake the girls made!
 and LOVE the cake....
 Me & my girls....


 a rainbow nearby right after the shower:)
 Jenny made this cute name decoration for our little guy. Love how the letters are hanging on branches
THANK YOU ladies!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...