How far along: 35 weeks 1 day
How big is baby: Bean is around 5 1/2 pounds and about 18 inches long
How big is baby: Bean is around 5 1/2 pounds and about 18 inches long
Weight gain: I had not gained any more weight at my last appt on June 19th. We will see how much I have gained since then on July 10th.
Maternity clothes: yes!
Stretch marks? yep. mainly on my thighs and upper leg area
Stretch marks? yep. mainly on my thighs and upper leg area
Belly button in or out? it's kind of funny. it is poking out but really only toward the top half of my belly button. my skin is pulled really tight at bottom of belly button due to my previous surgery.
Wedding ring on or off? it was stuck on for 6 days. Once I got it off I have not put it back on. :(
Sleep: lately POOR!
Best moment of the week: enjoying second baby shower and a week off work at the lake
Food cravings: nothing specific
Best moment of the week: enjoying second baby shower and a week off work at the lake
Food cravings: nothing specific
Food aversions: none
Symptoms: I have had a cold for the past 2 weeks. Slowly starting to breathe a bit better. One day on vacation I had horrible sciatic nerve pain the entire day. That on top of not being able to breathe caused me to cry when I tried to go to sleep. Going to the bathroom VERY frequently lately.
Baby movement: yes, lots! love it!
Gender: BOY!
What I'm looking forward to: putting all our new baby gear away and finishing the nursery
What I'm looking forward to: putting all our new baby gear away and finishing the nursery
What I miss: being outside in the heat for more than 10 minutes without feeling sick.
Next appt: July 10
What is baby doing this week?: Bean is mostly developed now with most of his efforts geared towards rapid weight gain. His skin is now less wrinkled as he gains more body fat.
(I don't notice much change in belly from a few weeks ago)
(I don't notice much change in belly from a few weeks ago)
my cousins hosted an amazing baby shower!


1 comments:
you are so beautiful!!
Post a Comment