So blessed to have hit the full-term milestone!!
How far along: 37 weeks 1 day (20 more days til due date!)
How big is baby: Bean weighs between 6 1/2-7 pounds now, measuring an average of 19 inches long
Weight gain: At my latest appt on Tuesday I had lost about a pound! I go again on Tuesday the 24th.
Maternity clothes: yes!
Stretch marks? yep. mainly on my thighs and upper leg area
Belly button in or out? same as last week. possibly trying to poke out a little more.
Wedding ring on or off? off :(
Sleep: still sleeping poorly. waking up every 2-3 hours. Guess I better get used to this! Love the weekends when I can take a nap!
Best moment of the week: finishing the baby room, getting our carseat/stroller combo in the mail yesterday. Rick came home first & put it together for me as a surprise. Had a girls afternoon out with my sister & aunt. They bought us some cloth diapers & then aunt D took us to dinner
Food cravings: peaches and any kind of juice
Food aversions: none
Symptoms: my fingers are sore, especially at night. right hand/arm is still numb/tingly off and on everyday now. having some mild heartburn last few days
Baby movement: yes! I can definitely tell it is getting more crowded and that he has less room to move around.
Gender: BOY!
What I'm looking forward to: baby shower tomorrow, finally finishing up all the work reports I need to type this next week!
What I'm looking forward to: baby shower tomorrow, finally finishing up all the work reports I need to type this next week!
What I miss: being able to get up and down off the floor easily when I'm at work:)
Next appt: Tueday the 24th
What is baby doing this week?: baby boy's testes have usually descended into the scrotum at this stage. Bean continues to practice breathing, moving around, sucking his thumb & blinking to get ready for life outside the womb.


0 comments:
Post a Comment