How far along: 38 weeks 1 day
How big is baby: around 7 pounds, could be 20 inches long!
Weight gain: As of Tuesday, my weight was the same as the week before!
Maternity clothes: yes!
Stretch marks? yep. boo
Belly button in or out? I think it is out as far as it can go
Wedding ring on or off? off :(
Sleep: still waking up every 2-3 hours. It is pretty difficult now to roll from one side to the other
Best moment of the week: Had a great time at a baby shower thrown by my co-workers! Rick & I bought some more cloth diapers.
Food cravings: still wanting peaches and any kind of slushy drink from Sonic
Food aversions: none
Symptoms: same as last week.....my fingers are sore, especially at night. right hand/arm is still numb/tingly off and on everyday now. having some mild heartburn last few days
Baby movement: yes! He is always kicking my right side
Gender: BOY!
What I'm looking forward to: wearing my wedding ring again
What I'm looking forward to: wearing my wedding ring again
What I miss: not having to pee so often. being able to get up and down off the floor easily when I'm at work:)
Next appt: Tueday the 31st
What is baby doing this week?: His organs have matured. He has been swallowing proteins in the amniotic fluid which will help form his first bowel movements.



2 comments:
Isn't it great to know that he could be born any time in the next couple of weeks and be perfectly healthy? So excited for you! It's much more fun to have them on the outside. :)
Peaches and slushies - that baby knows how to help you keep it cool! The room looks fantastic, Amy.
Post a Comment