Saturday, August 4, 2012

39 weeks


How far along: 39 weeks 1 day 
How big is baby:  about the size of a small watermelon....7 pounds or more!
Weight gain:  weight has been the same for the past 3 weeks.  sounds good to me! Doc said it is hard to gain weight at this point and is normal
Maternity clothes: yes!
Stretch marks?  yep. boo

Belly button in or out?  I think it is out as far as it can go
Wedding ring on or off?  off :(

Sleep:  still waking up every 2-3 hours.  It is pretty difficult now to roll from one side to the other
Best moment of the week:  Finishing up all my work reports!  Doing some sewing and much needed relaxing!

Food cravings:   watermelon
Food aversions:  none

Symptoms:  Monday I had back back cramps off and on all day.  Not much since then.  My sis-in-law thinks my belly has dropped a little.  I can't really tell.  
Baby movement:  yes!  He is always kicking my right side
Gender:  BOY!

What I'm looking forward to:   labor starting!  (though don't get me wrong....I am just as scared as I am excited!)
What I miss:  not having to pee so often.  being able to get up and down off the floor easily when I'm at work:)
Next appt:  Tuesday Aug 7th
What is baby doing this week?:  baby continues to practice breathing.  He is in head down position!  Now he just needs to decide when his birthday will be!
picture is from yesterday....39 weeks exactly

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...