Hudson Dennis was born 8/16 at 1:38pm. He weighed 7 pounds 3 ounces and was 20.5 inches long. It is still a surreal feeling to know I am a mother now to this sweet little baby. We are so thankful that he is healthy. And of course cute as can be:)
I will post some pictures and a bit about my birth story soon when I am a little more caught up on sleep:) (if that every happens. hehe)
1989 Taylor Swift Inspired Birthday Party
-
Celebrate with a 1989 Taylor Swift inspired birthday party blending
beach-blue details, New York City style, shimmer decor and themed desserts.
The post ...
7 hours ago


2 comments:
Congratulations to you!!! I am so happy for you and can't wait to hear details and see photos!
I haven't been the best blogger, but have been checking up on you to see when your little guy would make his world debut. So exciting. You're going to love being a mama. The only downer is the sleep deprivation, but baby will be so worth it. XX Congrats!
Post a Comment