Friday, August 10, 2012

40 weeks! Today is our due date.

How far along: 40 weeks
How big is baby:  about the size of a small watermelon....7 pounds or more!
Weight gain:  I gained another 3 pounds this past week. oops
Maternity clothes: yes!
Stretch marks?  yep. boo

Belly button in or out?  I think it is out as far as it can go
Wedding ring on or off?  off :(

Sleep:  waking up a TON this week. every 1- 1 1/2 hours to go to the bathroom.  having a hard time falling back asleep.
Best moment of the week:  things are winding down at work. Did some more sewing.

Food cravings:   nothing new this week
Food aversions:  none

Symptoms:  At my doctor appt Tuesday, I was dilated to 2cm and about 70% effaced. I had some cramping that night and occasionally off and on since then.  But nothing too painful or consistent.  Was really hoping Bean would come on his due date but it's not looking so good at this point.
Baby movement:  yes!  He is always kicking my right side
Gender:  BOY!

What I'm looking forward to:   labor starting!  (though don't get me wrong....I am just as scared as I am excited!)
What I miss:  being able to roll from side to side in bed easily.  I miss wearing my wedding ring.
Next appt:  Tuesday Aug 14th....hopefully Hudson gets his eviction notice before then!
What is baby doing this week?:  Hopefully figuring out a day to make his appearance SOON

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...