Tuesday, September 18, 2012

FINALLY some pictures!

Sorry for the extremely LONG delay in posting pictures.  Besides being sleep deprived and content to just hold Hudson all day, I have had some blogger issues but am back on track now!  Here are just a few of the MANY pictures I have taken over the past month.  I go back to work on October 1st.  I know I am going to cry my eyes out.  I am going to try and post my birth story in the next couple days for anyone that may be interested:)   And now presenting.......  HUDSON!




 We call this pose "the thinker."  He loves to have his hands up by his face :)
 This wagon was Rick's grandma's wagon when she was a child....


3 comments:

Angela said...

Amy! I am so happy for you. What a beautiful little boy. I can't wait to hear your birth story. :)

Ashley and Taylor said...

adorable! Isn't it hard to blog with a baby!?

Guiri de California said...

He is beautiful! Congrats!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...