Holy cankles Batman! My feet are definitely swollen today. I normally have very bony ankles and you can't even see them today! But that is okay....one month from today is my due date. I saw my OB today. I am now down to weekly visits. Scary and hard to believe! I guess that means I need to get my butt in gear and finish up lots of projects such as the baby room (hope to finish this weekend--will post pics soon!), find a pediatrician, pack the hospital bag, clean the house, etc. But right now I am soooo tired! Maybe tomorrow will be more productive:)
I wanted to also share a few pics from our vacation at the lake house last week. It was our last trip there as a couple with only ourselves to take care of....next time Bean will be with us!
Serving 16 Sweet 16 Tennis Club Party
-
Sweet 16 tennis party with pink and green decor, poolside backdrop, custom
treats, and stylish Serving 16 party details.
The post Serving 16 Sweet 16 Ten...
3 months ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment