Ever had a dream that was so real & amazing that you just wanted to stay in bed forever just to relive that moment? A dream you wish you could hit the repeat button to keep playing it over and over? I had one of those dreams. It was so comforting. The dream was 2 nights ago but I keep thinking about it. It was about my mom. And she was sitting in the recliner at my grandpa's. She looked so healthy & happy. Not like she did at the end when the cancer had taken all of her health & happiness. She was smiling! And in the dream she was telling me how she was feeling better and was planning on going back to work in the summer. Thats all I really remember from the dream. But it was so real...I woke up thinking "Wow, is she really going back to work?" Then after a split second when I was fully awake I realized that life had already played out a much different ending. But for a brief time I felt really comforted by having my mommy around again. It was great. So thanks Mommy! Come visit me in my dreams anytime!
Serving 16 Sweet 16 Tennis Club Party
-
Sweet 16 tennis party with pink and green decor, poolside backdrop, custom
treats, and stylish Serving 16 party details.
The post Serving 16 Sweet 16 Ten...
3 months ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment