Wishing everyone a happy & healthy new year! Along with your typical new year's resolutions of eating better & exercising...I have set a few goals for myself for 2010.
1. Learn how to use my mom's old sewing machine
2. Keep my work papers & desk area organized
3. Devote more time to learning about photography
4. Pay off at least 3 credit cards/small bills
and finally & perhaps most importantly....
5. Do a better job at relaxing & not stressing about trying to get pregnant. I know I need to not worry and people tell me that almost daily. But its easier said than done when that is all you truly want from life is to be a mommy. However....I am going to try my hardest to be worry -free & happy with where my life is now. :)
What are YOUR goals for the new year??
1989 Taylor Swift Inspired Birthday Party
-
Celebrate with a 1989 Taylor Swift inspired birthday party blending
beach-blue details, New York City style, shimmer decor and themed desserts.
The post ...
7 hours ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment