after 8 months of TTC (trying to conceive), Rick & I have deciced to take a little break. While I don't feel overly stressed, I seem to be analyzing every little thing my body does or does not do. We (or maybe just I?) have been doing this ever since the wedding. We decided to take a break for some "us" time & to really just enjoy being married. I am excited for this. I definitely think it will be a good thing. So for now we are going to take a break & maybe try some alternative medicine to de-stress & regulate myself. I have heard so many positive things about acupuncture. For TTC among many other health issues. This is something that I want to try & I will definitely blog about it once I do it!
Serving 16 Sweet 16 Tennis Club Party
-
Sweet 16 tennis party with pink and green decor, poolside backdrop, custom
treats, and stylish Serving 16 party details.
The post Serving 16 Sweet 16 Ten...
3 months ago


2 comments:
Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I accidently hit publish before I wrote about the canvas :)
Here is the updated link
http://fireflyphotojewelry.blogspot.com/2010/02/cheap-stuff.html
Love your header picture. Makes me long to get out of this cold Iowa weather! I wanted to let you know also that my DH and I tried for 7 months to get pg with our first daughter. I was sure something was wrong but we just weren't timing it right. LOL It's actually MUCH harder to get pregnant than the high school health teacher leads us to believe {wink}
Anyways try not to get discouraged. I remember those months when it was obvious I wasn't going to be pg and I'd lay on the couch and cry thinking I'd never be a mom. It's all in God's timing! Just know you aren't alone.
BTW I became pregnant with our 2nd daughter the very first month we tried. Have you tried an ovulation kit?
Thanks Shawna! I have not tried an ovulation kit but I hear they are pretty good to use! I think our plan is to just not "try" the next month or two. And then acupuncture and ovulation kits are definitely in our future!
Thanks also for the canvas post! You are so creative & I just love to follow your projects & Photography!
Post a Comment