On Friday Rick & I celebrated our 1st wedding anniversary! I cannot believe a year ago we were having the vacation of a lifetime in the Dominican Republic. The time does fly! I suppose this means that I am no longer a newlywed & will have to think of a new name for my blog. Hmmm.....
anyway, Friday after work I received these BEAUTIFUL flowers. (and I LOVE flowers!...and do not get them often). He even remembered that calla lilies were the flowers we had for our wedding. Our original plan to go out of town for our anniversary fell through, so we celebrated yesterday by going to the local amusement park & riding roller coasters. All. afternoon.long. It was a blast! However, note to self for the future...eating funnel cake & then going on a ride that turns you in circles upside down (& over & over!) is NOT a good idea! Our stomachs felt a little queasy the remainder of the day. I don't think we will be eating funnel cake anytime soon!
1989 Taylor Swift Inspired Birthday Party
-
Celebrate with a 1989 Taylor Swift inspired birthday party blending
beach-blue details, New York City style, shimmer decor and themed desserts.
The post ...
7 hours ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment