I am so looking forward to the next few weekends. A trip to the lakehouse, a short trip out of town to celebrate our first wedding anniversary (has it been a year already!?), & then a trip to visit a friend as she interviews for a new job in a new city. Lots to do! I'm excited.
My acupuncture visits are down to once a week now. My bank account is thankful that I do not go twice a week anymore, but I already miss it! It is so peaceful & relaxing. I also saw a chiropractor yesterday. My first visit to one. Very nice doctor who had a lot of helpful tips for me. I don't feel any different, but if it helps my body regulate then I am all for it!
In other news, I took a few photos with Jenny & her family. We are going to do some more maternity pics after her belly bump grows a little bigger. I know I'm supposed to keep my mind of baby stuff but it is so hard when all I want to do is shop for my sweet little nephew!! Love him already & can't wait to meet him! 
1989 Taylor Swift Inspired Birthday Party
-
Celebrate with a 1989 Taylor Swift inspired birthday party blending
beach-blue details, New York City style, shimmer decor and themed desserts.
The post ...
7 hours ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment