I went for my 4th acupuncture session today, which completes my 2nd week of treatment. 2 more weeks of going twice a week then I will be down to once a week. My bank account will be thankful for that!! I am still loving my sessions & the doc says I am doing well each time she checks my pulse. I had a busy but nice weekend. Worked on cleaning out my parents house some more. It is quite a project! I hope to work really hard on cleaning the house out over the next month so we can get it on the market & not have to deal with it this summer. My sister & I decorated Easter eggs Saturday night. Gramps has to have his special egg! Easter Sunday was filled with visiting family & eating lots of food. It was hard not to eat any chocolate due to our dairy free diet but we did it!!
Thoughts & prayers go out to my sister-in-law who lost her grandfather last night. I love you sis!
1989 Taylor Swift Inspired Birthday Party
-
Celebrate with a 1989 Taylor Swift inspired birthday party blending
beach-blue details, New York City style, shimmer decor and themed desserts.
The post ...
7 hours ago


1 comments:
I love you too sis
Post a Comment