My dad would have been 60 years old today. Weird to think about. I spent the day at my parents house cleaning out more stuff. We still have SO MUCH work to do. And the more I go over there the sadder I feel and emptying out the house I grew up in. Selling the place my parents lived and raised us kids just seems unreal. But it needs to be done. I just hope the process is as smooth as possible.
1989 Taylor Swift Inspired Birthday Party
-
Celebrate with a 1989 Taylor Swift inspired birthday party blending
beach-blue details, New York City style, shimmer decor and themed desserts.
The post ...
7 hours ago


1 comments:
Amy,
I didn't know you had a blog! It is great, well written, interesting. I only wish I would have known about it sooner. Glad to see things are going well for you and the "Rickster." Have fun on your one year anniversary. I will be in K.C. next October for DEC conference. We will have to go to Chic-a-filet or Wendy's or Taco Bell (have you heard of any of those).
Bill
Post a Comment