I came across this video a few weeks ago on a blog that I follow (...check out K-K-K-Katy on my blog roll). The video is by Keiko Zoll & brings tears to my eyes when I watch it. So many of the things in the video are things that run around in my head daily.
Click here to watch the video
1989 Taylor Swift Inspired Birthday Party
-
Celebrate with a 1989 Taylor Swift inspired birthday party blending
beach-blue details, New York City style, shimmer decor and themed desserts.
The post ...
7 hours ago


4 comments:
Wow. That was moving.
Wow sis that was something else. I dont even have words to tell you how much more I love you and look up to you and Rick just watching that. We love you both so very much!
Thank you for sharing :)
thanks Jenny! that means a lot!
Post a Comment