Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Darn Snow & Car Drama



Well it is snowing here again. I am not working....again. Last week I missed 2 days because of the weather & car issues. Our friend Charlie fixed my car (lose cylinder coil or something. all a foreign language to me). Well then today I did not work in the morning due to the weather & slick roads. I attempted to make it to see my afternoon clients but my car would not start!! Charlie is coming over again to help check my battery & replace if needed. Such a pain. Weathermen are calling for freezing rain on Thursday which is just lovely. Potentially another day off work instead of driving from client to client. I'm so thankful that Rick is out of school & working this winter!!
I have also included a picture of Libby enjoying the snow one day around Thanksgiving when it snowed just a little. She likes the snow. crazy girl.

1 comments:

Angela said...

What a cute dog! We just got our first snow of the year, and people are freaking out! :) I wish it were bad enough to get the day off though.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...