I made my sister a recipe card holder out of a rolodex for Christmas. I think it turned out super cute & now I want one for myself! I got the idea from fellow blogger Angi. She received a decorated rolodex as a gift. My sister & her boyfriend are wanting to learn to cook more so I filled hers with recipe ideas instead of phone numbers. here are a few pics of how it turned out...
Serving 16 Sweet 16 Tennis Club Party
-
Sweet 16 tennis party with pink and green decor, poolside backdrop, custom
treats, and stylish Serving 16 party details.
The post Serving 16 Sweet 16 Ten...
3 months ago




2 comments:
OH I LOVE yours. The problem with mine is that some of the decorations on the cards are too thick and get in the way, but yours looks awesome. I never thought about using it for a recipe holder, but I might try that! Remember the old Rolodex things that were a huge circle that you'd turn? I'm gonna see if I can find one of those! I'm in desperate need of a recipe box :)
p.s. do you know where I could find more of the blank cards to go in there? I'm running out.
Post a Comment