Thursday, December 18, 2008

jewelry

My cousin Heather taught me the basics of making jewelry years ago, and it is something that I enjoy doing when time permits. Wish I could make a living off of it:) Thought I would share some of my more recent pieces. Though, besides some Christmas earrings, its been MONTHS since I have made anything. I think when things slow down after the holidays I am going to try to set up a site on http://www.etsy.com/ and try to sell some things. Its like ebay. I will keep you posted on when that site gets set up. Let me know what you think.... some crazy keychains I made.

peppermint Christmas earrings
more earrings...
An ID chain I made (love the purple & blue color) & my black & gold Mizzou tribute long necklace.

1 comments:

Angela said...

I love the keychains! All of this stuff looks great.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...