Yay! I have FINALLY posted some new items to my Etsy store! As I am in the football mood right now, I am especially excited for the Mizzou & Chiefs items that are/will be posted. I will be working on some more texture blankets to add this week. I can't thank my cousin Heather enough for teaching me how to make these blankets. It has been so fun! All profits from my sales will go into our IVF baby fund. Please pass my website on to anyone you know that may be interested. If anyone you know is local to me & willing to pick up their order I can refund the shipping cost. Here is a link to my site: Didde Designs.
Some of my favorite items....
Mizzou diaper wipes case...
MU tiger ring....I wear mine ALL the time!
Mizzou texture blanket
baby girl texture blanket
Thanks for stopping by!


1 comments:
I have some MU fans...I'll pass the info along.
PS: I like that you're posting more blogs!
Post a Comment