This morning Rick & I attended an IVF & injection class. Teaching us all about in vitro and giving shots (yikes!). I really never imagined that this would be an adventure that we would be embarking on but alas, here we are. And after this morning I am pretty darn excited. We got our IVF protocol which is our daily schedule of meds, bloodwork, & sonograms. My first day of injections will be October 21st. Possible egg retrieval dates are November 9-11. It's exciting to finally have a date on paper. Once I start my protocol I plan to put lots of updates on the blog. The next couple months are for relaxing & having fun! I know one thing that will keep me busy is practicing to run my first 5k on September 17th with my friend Joy. Something I said I wanted to do this year but kept putting off. Now I can run my 5k and pray that soon after I will be "with child." haha
1989 Taylor Swift Inspired Birthday Party
-
Celebrate with a 1989 Taylor Swift inspired birthday party blending
beach-blue details, New York City style, shimmer decor and themed desserts.
The post ...
7 hours ago


1 comments:
Congrats on the first steps of your journey. Now, go enjoy the carefree & child-free life until then! Oh, and thanks for stopping by my blog. :) I am excited!
Post a Comment