I have stuck by my goal of practicing for my first 5k. I have already achieved my goal of running 2 miles straight. I have discovered, however, that it is much harder to run outside than on a treadmill! I will be running a treadmill 5k on Saturday to see if I can shave some time off my baseline from 2 weeks ago. As hard as it has been to keep up the motivation to do all this running, I have noticed that my waistline is starting to slim down a tad bit. Even my aunt mentioned that she noticed a difference today. That in itself is enough to keep me going ;)
Serving 16 Sweet 16 Tennis Club Party
-
Sweet 16 tennis party with pink and green decor, poolside backdrop, custom
treats, and stylish Serving 16 party details.
The post Serving 16 Sweet 16 Ten...
3 months ago


3 comments:
do you have any advice for me to start up? I started the couch to 5K program last year like 2 times then gave up. I just hate running so so much. But I have a few pounds to shed before I can actually fit well into my clothes, and more importantly feel good about myself again. I don't really want to pay to join a gym right now, so I need to start working out outside. Bleh.
I kept quitting the Couch to 5k also. the thing that finally got me motivated was actually signing up for a 5k run and trying to lose a couple pounds before we (hopefully!) get pregnant. I am more motivated when I have someone to work out with as well.
good luck!
Post a Comment