Sunday, August 21, 2011

TWO

Two months from today we start injections for IVF.  Cannot wait!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Angela said...

I haven't been commenting, but I've been following along with you IF updates. I'm anxiously awaiting IVF posts, and have learned a lot from you this far. I am experiencing IF issues as well, so it is really encouraging to read your posts about it. I'm not quite ready to post on my blog about it, but I really admire your courage to keep going. Thank you. :)

amy said...

Sorry to hear you are having to learn about IF. It sucks! I am happy to know you enjoy reading my posts and have even learned something! I have taken away a lot of info & encouragement from other blogs and am glad I could do the same for someone else. IF can feel like a lonely world so please email me if you ever want to chat or need to vent! doowah23@yahoo.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...