It seems as though fall has finally arrived. A high of 56 today & the perfect cool gloomy day to make some chili. yummm. Ten more days until I start injections. The clinic I go to requires you to pre-pay 3 fees. I paid those today. Almost threw up I was so nervous.
In other news, Rick leaves EARLY Friday morning for South Dakota to go pheasant hunting. While he is away I have some fun things planned with the girls. I also hope to sit down with my sewing machine & a couple tutorials to try and sew something new. Here are a couple recent pics of jewelry I have made...
Lots of green & black for my nephew's football team colors:)
1989 Taylor Swift Inspired Birthday Party
-
Celebrate with a 1989 Taylor Swift inspired birthday party blending
beach-blue details, New York City style, shimmer decor and themed desserts.
The post ...
7 hours ago


1 comments:
SO close! I am so excited for you!
Post a Comment