Meds are here!! (for those that have seen Jersey Shore, please repeat "Meds are here!" in your best "Cabs are here!" voice. haha) It took me about 15 minutes to unpack the box, check everything over, and figure out which meds need to be refrigerated. Each medicine has a different set of needles to use, a different time of day to administer, and different time during the cycle to administer. Lots to keep straight! Wish me luck tomorrow morning!
Serving 16 Sweet 16 Tennis Club Party
-
Sweet 16 tennis party with pink and green decor, poolside backdrop, custom
treats, and stylish Serving 16 party details.
The post Serving 16 Sweet 16 Ten...
3 months ago


4 comments:
Yay! It's finally time! Good luck! Sending lots of baby dust your way!
I am so excited for you! I can't wait for your updates.
thank you!!
It's beginning...so excited for you. I wish you all the luck and success in the world. XX
Post a Comment