Wednesday, October 26, 2011

what a wonderful day!!

Today started off as a decent, pretty average day.  Then this afternoon I get a call from our specialty pharmacy that will be delivering my injection medication.  They called to confirm delivery for TOMORROW!  yikes! it's time!  But the BEST part of that conversation was that my insurance will cover the majority of the medication.  We expected to pay about $3,000 out of pocket as my insurance does not have any coverage for infertility. Or so I thought.....turns out we only have to pay $125 for all my injections this cycle!  WOW. I was so happy and surprised that tears came to my eyes.  It was truly a blessing.

2 comments:

Chastity Abbott said...

Amy, I am so excited for you both! I will be keeping you guys in my prayers as you start this process. :)

Ashley and Taylor said...

That's awesome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...