Welcome October! I can now officially say that we start injections THIS MONTH !! I am starting to get a little nervous now that everything is so close and within reach. Crazy to think that next month I might...no I WILL.... be pregnant. feels very surreal and I"m sure it will it will only continue to feel more that way.
1989 Taylor Swift Inspired Birthday Party
-
Celebrate with a 1989 Taylor Swift inspired birthday party blending
beach-blue details, New York City style, shimmer decor and themed desserts.
The post ...
7 hours ago


3 comments:
Wow! It's really starting. You were such an amazing cheerleader for me during my IVF adventure that I can only do the same for you. Good luck, sweetheart!!!
That's the spirit! I said and believed the same, and here I am almost 12 weeks pregnant with twins. Keep it positive and believe in the best outcome! I'll be cheering you on!
thank you!!!
Post a Comment