We had our first sonogram this afternoon, and we are having.......ONE baby:) It was so amazing to see the little bean. We saw the heart beat. This whole experience still does not feel real. Rick and I both know that it is still early and know that things could still go wrong. But for now we are taking it day by day and celebrating each milestone! I will be 7 weeks on Thursday. The baby is measuring a day behind, so for now our official due date is August 10th. I go back for another sonogram on January 5th & will also have an appointment with my doctor that day. If all is well I am thinking I will be released to a regular OB fairly soon after that. And now without further ado, here is baby Hill......
(the black oval shape is the sac. the baby is the blurry vertical line at the left end of the sac)
Serving 16 Sweet 16 Tennis Club Party
-
Sweet 16 tennis party with pink and green decor, poolside backdrop, custom
treats, and stylish Serving 16 party details.
The post Serving 16 Sweet 16 Ten...
3 months ago


6 comments:
What a blessing. Continued prayers.
I was wrong about twins-but you are blessed just the same. I wish you a very healthy pregnancy and a take-home baby in August. Now, take it easy, mama! :)
How exciting. How are you feeling so far? I always wanted twins but now that I'm actually pregnant I'm relieved to just be having one. Your u/s is beautiful!
yes we feel very blessed right now! I was initially very sad one of our embryos did not make it, but just so thankful to have one baby growing. And I'm sure one will be handful enough for us!
Amazing! Congrats. I will continue to pray for you and your lil bean. :) Our babies will be 3 months apart.
Oh Amy congrats! I'm sooo happy for you and your husband. You are such a good person you deserve to be a parent. If you don't know the babycenter.com is a great site too for expecting mother's. I visited this site quite often with both kiddos! And just as a side note... Joey actually sat on santa's lap this year! yeah!!!!! congrats girly. Jenn Linn
Post a Comment