I am finally able to post with some pictures. Have not been on the blog in awhile due to computer issues & being very busy around Christmas. Hope everyone had a great holiday! I had not seen my brother Brandon in 2 years. He surprised me by coming home for Christmas. I cried I was so happy. The holidays are always a hard time with missing my parents and several grandparents, so it was really nice to have all 4 of the siblings together again. While I am so happy to be pregnant, it also brings on feelings of sadness that my parents aren't here to experience the first grandchild. But I know they are watching over me and the baby from Heaven. I am 8 weeks now. One more week until my next sonogram. Can't wait to see the bean again! The bean gave me a nice gift for Christmas Eve & Christmas....I didn't feel sick and had decent amount of energy. It was much needed. Now its back to not feeling so well off and on. But that is okay. I have waited a long time for morning sickness & it lets me know that the bean is still in there! anyway, here are a few pics from the sibling reunion....
Serving 16 Sweet 16 Tennis Club Party
-
Sweet 16 tennis party with pink and green decor, poolside backdrop, custom
treats, and stylish Serving 16 party details.
The post Serving 16 Sweet 16 Ten...
3 months ago


3 comments:
That is wonderful that you all got to see each other! I'm glad you had a good holiday and not too much sickness :)
Cute pics! To answer your question....I use Polyvore for my blog pics. It is a fun site, you should try it.
I felt the same way as you..I didn't want to feel sick but at the same time it reassured me that baby was there and growing so I actually appreciated it in a way.
Hopefully you only have about 4 or 5 more weeks until you start feeling pretty good.
Post a Comment