Friday, December 2, 2011

my favorite word....

PREGNANT !!!!!    Thanks to the power of prayer & IVF I am pregnant!!!  After 2 1/2 years of trying, Rick and I are beyond thrilled.  I still have to do several more blood draws to make sure my hormone levels are rising like they should but for now I am so happy and thankful.  I will have a sonogram done on the 16th to see if I have one baby or two!  I pray that the baby(ies) continue to grow and do well.  Thanks to everyone for your prayers & support.  And now for the 2 lines I have been waiting so long to see.....

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!! This is wonderful news!! :)

Angela said...

How WONDERFUL!! I am so excited for you both. Continued prayers!

Ashley and Taylor said...

Congratulations! I've been checking like every day to see the news! What great news. Praying for you guys!!

Chastity Abbott said...

I teared up reading this!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!! ((hugs)) Congrats on the news. :)

Guiri de California said...

I knew it! I knew it! I knew it! Congrats, mama! I pray that it's smooth sailing from here on out! CONGRATS to and your daddy-to-be! XX!!! P.S. I am betting on twins...:)

Jen said...

YAY!!!! CONGRATULATIONS! I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers for rising hcg levels, and a happy and healthy 9 months and beyond!!

Jen said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! I love your blog! go to my blog to grab an award I shared with you! :) Congrats again!

amy said...

Thanks everyone! Still in shock a little bit. my first hcg level was 191, so that is good. Hoping tomorrow's level has gone way up! Jen-thanks for the award! Wendy-we have a feeling it is twins too:)

Kristin Devlin said...

We have to wait until the 16th to know how many! Sheesh! ;) So happy for the news, I cannot wait for the rest!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...