Thursday, December 1, 2011

praying

by this time tomorrow I will know if I am a mommy.  I can't stop thinking about it. So nervous, scared, and excited all rolled up into one.  Trying to stay positive.  Feeling better the last couple days.  Tomorrow the waiting will be over. It is out of my hands now. All I can do is pray and have faith. 

6 comments:

Chastity Abbott said...

Girl ... I keep checking your posts and updates! I am so excited for you too... keeping you in my prayers this evening!!

Jamie and Dan said...

Praying for you Amy. Put it in God's hands. I have a good feeling.

Angela said...

Praying praying praying for you.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for your news!

Guiri de California said...

You are in my thoughts-I can't wait til it's my turn to write the congratulatory post for you (this time)! And remember, let your faith be bigger than your fear! X

amy said...

thank you everyone! only a few hours to go. so nervous i could throw up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...