I have been feeling pretty well during this whole process. I think that is starting to change. Yesterday I felt sick to my stomach from about 1pm to 8pm. Then today I was feeling sick after eating breakfast and lunch. Definitely the longest spans so far that I have not felt well. While it hasn't been the best feeling, I have waited over 2 years to feel this "morning sickness." I think going down the road of infertility makes you appreciate all the unpleasant things much more.
In celebration news....tonight was my last injection!! I will almost for sure switch to oral progesterone after my sonogram tomorrow. I can't wait to for tomorrow afternoon! will post more after my appointment:)
1989 Taylor Swift Inspired Birthday Party
-
Celebrate with a 1989 Taylor Swift inspired birthday party blending
beach-blue details, New York City style, shimmer decor and themed desserts.
The post ...
7 hours ago


1 comments:
I'm sure I'll change my tune once I'm going through it, but I can't wait for it. :)
I also can't wait to hear how your appointment goes!
Post a Comment